New nano tank...

newnanoman

just cycled my nano tank and looking forward to new life in it.. any suggestions for best frags at best prices?

cageburn

Congrats! Looking forward to some pics! Most any softies are a good choice. Xenia, sympodium, mushrooms, ect.

EyeReef

As far as cheap frags goes, a bunch of us will be going to the CMAS Frag swap next month. It will be a great opportunity to meet other reefers as well

lunacris

if its xenia your looking for look no further come and get some i can cut it from my rock and give it to ya for free or charge just for the rock cutting off rock is best bet tho i mean its freeeeeeee grows like weeds cant get rid of this fast enough if your close hit me up

scotty

www.mrcoral.com

duncan is a great starter, i got mine 20 bucks 2 heads, about standard price 10 bucks a head.

you can get a TON of variety for 10 bucks a frag from mr. coral, and I've heard stories about him just throwing extra in there if he thinks something doesn't look 100% healthy, and both surviving. get a couple buddies together and put in for free shipping and get even more.

newnanoman

Sounds like my best option is the CMAS show in March... not in all that big of a hurry so probably will check that out... thanks for the suggestions... oh and lunacris, thanks for the offer but I am on the IL/Wis border.. you are a bit far from me...tempting though...

scotty

that is gonna be your best bet imo. always good to give fellow reefers money vs. a LFS anyways.