New Reefer in Chicago

ccbruin3

Hey guys. Started up my first saltwater aquarium a few months back. Currently have some zoas, palys, and some gsp, Currently in a 20 gallon hex. Looking to soon switch over to a IM 25 gallon lagoon.

Looking forward to seeing everything grow. Of course, im looking to add some more corals! (let me know if you have some trumpet corals, or any euphyllia!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hey guys. Started up my first saltwater aquarium a few months back. Currently have some zoas, palys, and some gsp, Currently in a 20 gallon hex. Looking to soon switch over to a IM 25 gallon lagoon.

Looking forward to seeing everything grow. Of course, im looking to add some more corals! (let me know if you have some trumpet corals, or any euphyllia!
Welcome aboard Alec. What got you started with the first tank? Any pics to share?

Saltwater35gal

Hi Ninjamyst, I wouldn't mind trying some. So far I only had those really orange and yellow polyps, not sure of the name but they made it (well 1/4 to 1/3 of the original amount). How hard is it to keep the birdsnest?