new tanks

engstromc

I want to expand my aquarium size but dont want to purchase a new system ($$). is there a good source other than Craig's list for used systems?

Smitty

Premium member
Just came to mind...check with your lfs, they sometimes have used systems/tanks. I now Aquatica does sometimes.

P.Olsen

+1 for CL, it may take some patience to get exactly what you want but the $$$ saved makes it worth it.

fastrc

Expand? like a 10 gallon from a 2 1/2? what size you have now and what you trying to up-size too!

engstromc

I have currently have a 30 gal. I would like to go up to...I don't know...something that can withstand more than 4 fish.

What's a lfs?

The reefer

+1 on CL. if u know wat u want and have PATIENCE lol u can find great deals on that site. sumtimes even with more than u planned

scotty

trop-quatics does consignment equipment constantly. your better getting somehting in the fall it seems, people seem to unload their stuff at the end of summer, cuase their pretty light right now on used stuff.

after talking to rob, i wouldnt goto aquatica, i dont know what happened there but i would get along with that guy no matter!!