No Double Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogoshio

More than once now, people get in arguements, things get said, and nothing happens to those in authority. Not to dig up old bones, but its happened with SkullV, and its happened with others, where mods are allowed to say things, but then others get warnings or banned for the same actions/verbage. If this really is a community, then there needs to be ONE standard, ONE set of rules that no one is above.

I'm not trying to stir anything from the past, but its clear that the mods have been able to get away with far more than members, and all that gets said is "take it to pm," which is not a solution, not a resolution, but just throwing something under the rug to explode at a later time.

People need to take leadership, follow the rules (on all sides), and there need to be consequences, no matter who is at fault.

I'm sure I'm about to get a tok of flack, but it needs to be said, and it needs to happen.

yogoshio

I won't stir up old things, like I said, I just want real fairness. If you'd like to know more, we can pm. I will follow rules, I just ask that we all do.

poidog

That's one of the reasons I left the team. It happened behind close doors too with no respect.

EyeReef

I understand your concern. You can rest assure that there is only "one standard" here. Warnings were given to both parties. It will take a lot of warnings to get banned in this tight knit community. And if someone choose to ignore all the countless warnings, that's when they are unfortunately no longer welcome here. CR has always been a friendly family oriented community, and I will try my best to keep it that way. Thank you again for your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.