No more fish naperville petland

Not that I was a big fan of naperville petland but I stopped by there yesterday to see what was up and their whole fish area was blocked off. They told me no more fish and their fish supplies will be greatly reduced. I guess that's what happens when prices are too high and you don't take care of your tanks

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

afish70

the last time I was there I felt sorry for the few fish they had. Their tanks have been so bad for so long. Bad thing is, where else can you go and just look out here? No where unless you want to drive for awhile. Can we please get a decent reef shop in the Naperville area??

trackfast

Princess Trainer
There was a time that they had a few nice looking tanks but the prices were inflated. I remember going there when they had someone working who actually kept SW tanks. The Petland in Joliet always advertises cheap prices; is that shop any good?

MMreef

I never buy anything in Petland,prices are outrageous, their SW tanks are in poor shape,feel bad for fish in that store.Too bad that such a big company doesn't take care of their livestock the right way.

afish70

I went to the one in Joliet and they had Frogspawn at $59.99 per head, but, they had some nice Ric's at decent prices. Their fish prices weren't that good. I think all of the Petland's are over priced.

Arthur

Sometimes I stoped by that store but last time I bought livestock from them was like 6 years ago, when I did not know much about saltwater tanks. Terrible store.

Reef Scene

When there was a sidewalk sale I picked up 200.00 + in product for around 20 bucks. If I can get somthing that cheep again I mght have to go there.