notification issues

kratos1028

Anyone else having issues with email notifications? I am getting notifications a day or 2 late. Sometimes I get them all at once but very late. I don't have this problem with the other forums I am on.

DB9181

Im not having this issue, but several people I've PMed stated they didnt get back to me until several days later because their email notification was delayed.

Tank2379

I've been having the same issues... I get email a few days later on notifications and PM. At one point I wasn't getting anything but realized everything was going to my Junk Mail- I fixed that problem..

I had issues a couple times, primarily around the same time there were site issues.

My guess is most of the delays are caused by the site issues, and should be fixed on its own after a little bit of time.

rosko23

I'm not getting anything really. I got one email when I should b getting like 15. No pm emails, no replies in my subscribed threads.

FishBeard

Hit and miss here with email notifications, some go thru instantly, others seem to get lost for a day or two.

kratos1028

I have to keep checking CR to see if I got anything from PM or subscription since I am not getting any emails. I got a bunch of PM notifications all at once the other day from PMs that I responded too a few days before that.