Ocean Design Aquarium

HecticZ

Ocean Design Aquarium

Tony is a great guy and they just moved to their new location. 7542 West Addison Street Chicago IL 60634

Hours
Monday thru Friday 12 pm. - 8 pm.
Saturday 10 am.- 6 pm.
Sunday 12 pm - 5 pm.
Closed Thursdays!

jcarlilesiu

Tony gave me the best price on my 150 and really helped with the coordination for delivery.

I heard that they recently moved locations? Inside the same strip mall? Is this true?

dohc97

first post here, thought i would be helpful. they moved out of the strip mall on irving park and he reopened on addison a few blocks west of harlem, looks like a good location.

BADGUS

Huh?queen angel $229? Blue hippo $109
Oak park natural has queen angel for $139+20% discount and Blue hippo tangs are $64.99+20% discount.

rattyE36

its hardly farther for me to just go visit my homies at MCF....might stop in there sometime if im in the neighborhood but ill stick to my usual LFS for now!

Tank2379

Was in there a few days ago- The place looks bigger but maybe not as narrow but still will support- I think his prices are ok but he does have a Club Membership program with savings...

Bwidner

Was there this weekend(not a planned trip but was in the area and stopped in) Good looking store, helpful staff, prices seemed a bit high like Gus stated.