Official 17g Drop Off Tank Build Thread

Premiumaq

Sponsor
I know Premium has been absent on forums these days, so I am doing my best to get everyone caught up as well as be more active.
With that being said, we have a project going on! It is a Reef Crest Drop Off All-In-One 17 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium that Brandon gets to work on for the checkout counter at Premium Aquatics.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/Morgp45/IMG_5753.jpg

Here is what we are planning:
• 3 or 5 pipefish - Janns's flag tail or yellow multi banded
• Maybe a small goby when the correct season is here - gobies like the yasha or flaming prawn gobies are not available currently
• Sexy shrimp, porcelain crabs, Pom Pom crabs, Pederson shrimp
• NPS corals such as dendro, sun corals, Tigerskin gorgonians, carnations corals and more!
Here is what we have accomplished so far:

And we got our pipefish in today!

Stay tuned for updates and the final product!

MMreef

Now you're speaking my language :), NPS corals, I will be following, keep posting . I am the guy you picked last week for FTS picutre of the week for my NPS tank, here I have different username :) !

Smitty

Premium member
Can't wait to see it come together.
What does the filtration system look like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bommie

I hear nano tank and NPS and in my head it registers in as a headache, but then again a tank that small some water changes can take care of all that bioload. It is a neat tank and that pipe fish is awesome!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Premiumaq

Sponsor
Here is our recent update:

Redid the aquascape
Added cobalt 25W neotherm heater
Marine pure cell pore media (Dose 10mL weekly)
Added Smart ATO
Use the slide out drawer for reservoir

Stay tuned for more!

DJE

I like this scape much better. Clever idea on using the drawer as reservoir. Good job PA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk