Old apex

rako1

Premium member
I have a older apex system that I only used for about two years to control my lights and skimmer pH and temp. When my old computer went down I was never really good at programming it so I took it off my system and put it away. It's been collecting dust for about 4 years so I thought I'd eather sell it or get it going again. The problem is Im not sure if I can still download the program for it. I know there was a lot of people out there that were pretty good with this old system that might still be able to help me. Or know if I can still get the program and where. I am going to contact apex but I thought I'd start here first20190721_131802.jpg

Fish_wiz2

Rako, while the classic is discontinued, it is still technically supported. You can grab the latest firmware off their support section of their website. I think 4.53 is latest for the classic/gold models. You do need to hardwire it via Ethernet and hardwire your PC/laptop to run the update, otherwise it’s straight forwards.

I’d be glad to help, shoot me a PM. Also would consider buying it off you if you want to sell it.

ejwan

I am still using the classic. Once you get it set up it will even work well with Apex fusion. Well worth the effort.

rako1

Premium member
Rako, while the classic is discontinued, it is still technically supported. You can grab the latest firmware off their support section of their website. I think 4.53 is latest for the classic/gold models. You do need to hardwire it via Ethernet and hardwire your PC/laptop to run the update, otherwise it’s straight forwards.

I’d be glad to help, shoot me a PM. Also would consider buying it off you if you want to sell it.
Thanks I'll let you know which way I go