Over 100 New WYSIWYG Frags

Funlad3

We just spent the past few hours uploading over 100 new WYSIWYG frags to our website, from $5 and up! As always, we're available for local pickup, but we can also ship locally for $10. Feel free to check out our awesome frags, and have a great week!

www.aacorals.com

- Ben

Smith11

BUMP he has great stuff, picked up grape echinata, a rainbow chalice, and fruitloop zoas from him yesterday! Great prices too!

Smith11

I did! here ya go!!

rainbow chalice

Grape echinata and fruitloop zoas

FTS with many many things from AA corals!

Funlad3

Some of the red ones that I have are red/pink in higher blue lighting, but I can't capture that color in photos. If you want to swing by to check them out, I have frags from $10!

- Ben

Smitty

Premium member
Ok, cool...Thank you. Yeah, I have one with the pink tint in it, but I'm looking for a completely pink one. I'll still come and check you out one day.

Funlad3

Ok, cool...Thank you. Yeah, I have one with the pink tint in it, but I'm looking for a completely pink one. I'll still come and check you out one day.
Sounds good! And we're placing a few orders to arrive sometime this weekend; I'll see if I can dig up a pink acan colony. :)

Funlad3

Still have tons of awesome frags on the website, as well as even more gems hidden in the Frag Tank! Shoot us a PM or text (847-361-4433), and we can have your tank filled up with new coral as soon as tonight, starting at $5. :)

Bob, I sent you a call a few days ago; you're chalices are ready! :D
Cool beans , I'm hoping for a few rain days ( downpours ) and have a bunch of stuff to pick up in the nw burbs . will be in Oakbrook all day till dark and wont feel like heading up to Arlington ,take good care of them and some FIREBALL is in order 4 ya :)
Bob