Over-Ordered Fish! Discount Time!

Funlad3

Funny story. Today, our fish supplier was having computer and communications issues as we were ordering our shipment, and we ordered about twice as many fish as we were planning on. We'll have room for them in the short term, but we're going to need to send them off to new homes as soon as they're given a clean bill of health. Here are the extra fish! All of these fish are going to be 10% off through Friday, too. ;)

Sale Prices
$36 - 1M Coral Beauty
$45 - 1S Flame Angel
$13 - 10S Purple Queen Anthias
$50 - 3M Sunburst Anthias
$18 - 2S Auriga Butterfly
$08 - 5_ Glass Cardinals
$13 - 3S Purple Firefish
$36 - 2S Hippo Tang
$27 - 4S Yellow Tang
$45 - 1M Clown Fairy
$22 - 1S McCosker Flasher
$72 - 1M Powder Blue

The purchase of any fish warrants one Live Sale Raffle Entry per $5 of fish, and don't forget to Like us on Facebook for your chance to win tonight's raffle: $20 off on any order!

Have a great week, everyone!

Last edited:

Gary

Ben, very interested in the Purple Queen Anthias, my only concern as most people have, is their eating habits, if you do manage to get them to eat well, I would gladly drive out to your place, watch you feed them and pick up at least a trio of them. Would probably look at your coral selection too. :)

Funlad3

Ben, very interested in the Purple Queen Anthias, my only concern as most people have, is their eating habits, if you do manage to get them to eat well, I would gladly drive out to your place, watch you feed them and pick up at least a trio of them. Would probably look at your coral selection too. :)
As soon as they eat, I'll let you know! :D