Pet urine odor remover?

Cubbies

So recently my pup got an UTI. I guess she had to go and couldnt hold it much. She went on a few different spots. She went on a room with carpet that I had to tear off but there is concrete under it and I guess I didn't catch some and the floor reeks. She also went on carpet and I cleaned but some off the smell is still there. This is kinda embarrasing cause it makes me feel very inresponsable. I tried that Miracle brand thing they sell at the pet stores but didn't really work. Does anyone know what I could use or had similar promblems? Btw one of the rooms has my tanks in it.

ColaAddict

The best is investing on a personal carpet cleaner (those small ones). My favorite spray is Spot Shot, I've tried most of the other cleaners and I think Spot Shot works the best.

Pufferpunk

Vinegar will break down the proteins in urine to amino acids that don't smell. Hope your pup feels better soon!

poidog

The natures miracle will work. You really have to soak it and thoroughly let it air dry. Repeat if nessecxary. It mat take a while for the odor to finally "break down" and disappear. We use that for fabric and dilluted vinegar on our hardwood.

Scarlett778

+1 on the vinegar, it also works really well on cat pee. What I usually do is clean with liquid detergent, water, and vinegar. Then pour baking powder to suck it up.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Nature's Miracle worked when we house-broke our puppy. I think the key is to let it soak in.