Phosgaurd

#theMatrix

I use it. But it works very quickly.
I was overdoing it prior to sps. So now i only use it when i have to.
When i was overusing it i was using alot. Alittle under half of a reactor filled. It gets exhausted quickly wether you use the smalles amount or the biggest amount.

Your supposed to changed it weekly i did it every 2 weeks. After a year of abusing it.

I started only using one capfull of spray paint. Used a cap of paint filled it with pellets n dropped it in the reactor.
This lasts like 2weeks.
If the pellets are in high flow they will last around 2 weeks at most.

Are you using reactor?

madjoe

Premium member
I use it. But it works very quickly.
I was overdoing it prior to sps. So now i only use it when i have to.
When i was overusing it i was using alot. Alittle under half of a reactor filled. It gets exhausted quickly wether you use the smalles amount or the biggest amount.

Your supposed to changed it weekly i did it every 2 weeks. After a year of abusing it.

I started only using one capfull of spray paint. Used a cap of paint filled it with pellets n dropped it in the reactor.
This lasts like 2weeks.
If the pellets are in high flow they will last around 2 weeks at most.

Are you using reactor?
Yea a geo reactor

#theMatrix

I took the cap from a spraypaint can and used that as my base for the same amount every time. I do one cap full now only when i need it. It does keep the glass clean longer. If i see green algae build up on the rocks i start up the reactor.

I got a 3000 dc pump from butch and put a manifold on it to push water to it and my UV..the ATs but thats offline now because since the bioload dropped significantly.

Use a small amount see how it works. With low flow it will clump im sure you know that. But in high flow as its suppoed to be. It will turn yellow in about a 10days

skyon888

2 weeks here as well, from what I've read it doesn't leach back into the water so if I get lazy I don't worry too much about it