Please help get this horrible woman removed!

That is messed up. I don't care how much you hate cats or animals in general you don't do that.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

ColorMeCorals

Sad but some things have to be done, but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. Taking the life of any creature should never be a joke.

WeePee

Sad but some things have to be done, but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it. Taking the life of any creature should never be a joke.
yes it should. if you aren't able to joke around about things while in that line of work you won't be able to mentally handle it day after day.

PETA has more animal blood on their hands then that woman ever will.

Stonefish13

I'm all for animal rights but petas extremist views and monarchist leaders who try to force their views down others throats as if they are the only ones who know how to help animals are way too over the top for me. They imo have zero open mindedness and to me that's no way to gain trust because there are always outstanding circumstances and sometimes things just aren't cut and dry. For the record I don't condone the actions in that video however I do think you would definitely need a sense of humor to do that job otherwise you would go crazy with depression doing that everyday. Unfortunately there is a serious problem with overpopulation of cats and dogs and until an alternative is designed then they will continue to euthanize the animals at most shelters. That's why I advocate both neutering and spaying your animals.

Lmecher

You can't justify this behavior by putting it into some twisted perspective. This is not a pleasant job but if one cannot handle it, simply quit. I am sure true animal lovers will agree. They all deserve respect to be put down in with reverence and dignity. This is appalling behavior and just breaks my heart.
I agree with Jeni completely. This woman should be fired. I have had to have 3 cats euthanized. I held them as they left this world. It was so terribly painful. Watching that video made me want to cry.

A sense of humor...KILL THE KITTY!! are you kidding?? There is no excuse for unprofessional behavior.

ColorMeCorals

Its a respect thing. Nothing to do with PETA. So what your saying is when I see a person fall and get killed at work I should joke about it so I can handle it. Be for real. Good strong people do whats right with no excuses.

QUOTE=WeePee;3933]yes it should. if you aren't able to joke around about things while in that line of work you won't be able to mentally handle it day after day.

PETA has more animal blood on their hands then that woman ever will.[/QUOTE]