Please welcome new LFS sponsor: Reefwise

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Thanks for the Welcome!! We are excited to be apart of CR .....looking forward to giving and receiving advice!!

We were debating last night at the store whether we should be posting some of the gems of the week on CR on a regular basis. What are your thoughts/opinions?

scotty

About time! Weve only been saying this for months!!!! All kidding aside amazing to have you here.

Dre. My kid tried todo that by himself the first and last. Time he went with me.

caragol

It's rough to get pics that accurately show what the corals look like, but if you can get decent pics of new eye candy it can't hurt!

Siebo

Premium member
Welcome to the board! I have heard great things and look forward to visiting the store.

Saledo

Thanks for the Welcome!! We are excited to be apart of CR .....looking forward to giving and receiving advice!!

We were debating last night at the store whether we should be posting some of the gems of the week on CR on a regular basis. What are your thoughts/opinions?
Definitely post them!

catalano

Welcome. I'm glad to see your on here now. Yes please post pics here I always don't see your pics on Facebook until hours/days later and I was just saying a few days ago you need to be on here. You have A LOT of members on here that refer other members to you so again I'm glad u made it and now others will get to see the nice pieces your bringing in

Herbie

Banned

Always err on the side of pictures!