Please welcome new sponsor: Ascension Aquatics

Funlad3

Thanks for helping me set this up Mike!

I know tons of you guys, and it's never been a secret that I sell coral. Over the past few months, though, I took it to a larger scale, registered a business, and got connected with the country's best importers. I now have access to just about everything you could ever want, and I'm more than happy to order anyone just about anything.

In the coming months and years, I plan on importing nothing but the prettiest stuff, selling a few frags of everything, but, more importantly, growing it all out for the future. Some of the pieces that I have in the frag tank right now have been with me since I started reefing four years ago. Other pieces have been grown out by you, and I now get to distribute what you've grown to people across the country! Again, my focus is on sustainability, and if there's ever a way to get the community involved, I'm all for it.

That being said, I've been using a lot of company funds to set up a Reef Tank at John Hersey High School. Hundreds of students will see it every day, and the majority of the classes will benefit from studying the biotic and abiotic interactions.

Now that I've given an official introduction, I'll put up a teaser picture for the night. It's late. I've spent the past two days acclimating and prepping our largest shipment ever. These are the sticks (most of which are aquacultured or maricultured, IE, no impact)!

Funlad3

Very cool when will the site be finished?
With the new shipment having settled in, I'd guess sometime this week! With everything in between tanks for the past few months, nothing has been even remotely presentable, so I had to take the livestock section down. Again, though, its exile shall soon be over! :D

mikenh77

Thanks Ben, just put the frags you sold me (plus the free one) in.... you're a very nice and knowledgeable guy. I was surprised to see I wasn't the only young reefer! I can see your business becoming very successful. I don't want to make this sound like a paid ad but... Ascension Aquatics has great prices! (It is true, i still feel bad for paying so little.) lol. Good luck!

Funlad3

Thanks for coming by! I was almost laughing to myself about how you wanted to pay more; I've never seen someone campaign so hard against freebies! :lol: