pond?

catalano

So ive been looking for days trying to find a above ground pond for my basement. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find one. I really dont want to build one. Thanks

catalano

I have found the preformed ponds but they all say if its above ground it needs to be supported and I cant think of a good way to do that with it still looking good

Fish_wiz2

You can either use a farm stock tank which usually goes up to 300 gallons or build your own with a 2x4 frame and EPDM liner.

m.miller1547

4 by 4 posts cut to size with liner. Make it nice and deep. Preplan shelves for plants and plumbing for filtration. Its also convenient to have a cover for winter. If you dig down a bit and build it 3ft high you may be able to sit on it or build a bench. Not much out there for ponds. Ur also gonna have to heat or remove fish if its above ground. Gl

BigKev23

I would definitely go with one of the big, round stock tanks. I have a 50g metal horse trough pond on my balcony.

gmguy496

u could do what that monster fish keeper vid did and do the whole basement then just cut a hole in the floor to feed and view from the top

Kendrid

If you seriously do this watch the humidity level in your basement. You could mess up your floors or have mold issues.