Post glitches of upgrade here

EyeReef

There has been a few problems that came about from the software upgrade. Please post these glitches on this thread. I will try to fix them on a timely fashion. Thank you

Cubbies

Can't use the tab key after finishing replies or anything at that. I was used to finishing up writing, hitting tab and enter. I have to use the mouse in order to hit enter.

gapsaph

Because of the crappy network that the Navy has us on we are stuck in Internet Explorer 7... The box for typing replies or creating posts is not displaying correctly for all the buttons like font, etc. Here's a pic..

View attachment 2942

RedDevil.258

Ohhh opsec shippy! Loose lips sink ships! LOL

You staying for training tomorrow morning. If so I'll bring in dunkins.

gapsaph

My loose lips seem to have fixed the problem! ;) Dunno if it just magically started happening though... :fencing:

I might hang out for a few to talk to some peoples yeah sure why not, I'll hang out! It's sad, but I've got nothin better to do!

gapsaph

On another note, is something supposed to happen when I click on the "Connect with Facebook" button? It's linking to "http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/#" and I'm not sure what that's supposed to do.

poidog

can we get forum stats back?
ie. top posters, top threads, hottest threads, top referrer... etc

also the smiley box in the "quick reply" doesn't work. It opens a java type box that extends horizontally bast the scroll bar so you can't close it. Can you make it so it is a separate html pop up box. or fix the java so the horizontal is only limited to say 8-10 smileys across.

poidog

can we get forum stats back?
ie. top posters, top threads, hottest threads, top referrer... etc
Any progress on bringing this back?

also the smiley box in the "quick reply" doesn't work. It opens a java type box that extends horizontally bast the scroll bar so you can't close it. Can you make it so it is a separate html pop up box. or fix the java so the horizontal is only limited to say 8-10 smileys across.
Also, this still does not work. The smiles make really huge gaps between the columns. separate popup box would be best, or limit to really only 4 across.

tinman

when i tried to login from my ipad .. i get invalid blah blah error sometimes and then when i try again it logs me in fine ..

poidog

The hottest threads feature isn't working. It's showing threads with the most thanks/links instead of the most posts/views.

yogoshio

Running in google chrome, firefox, and explorer, sometimes random fish sites open up when I'm clicking internal links on here.