PraziPro and water changes in QT

bulldog0407

Premium member
So I am running my QT with a few fish in it before they make the leap to the display. I have been running cupramine and now I am going to start with a Prazi treatment, one fish looks like it is flashing. My question is when I dosed the cupramine I did a 2 gal water change everyday to help with water quality and ammonia control. When I put the two gallons in, I just adjusted my does to 2 gals to keep my level at 0.5. When doing the Prazi would the same method apply? Since you add 5 ml or a teaspoon per 20 gals, can I just add 0.5 ml back each day for the 5 day treatment to keep the full dose?

Thanks

Last edited:

madjoe

Premium member
I would say same method applies . I can be wrong but maybe look into if prazi and cuppermine can be mixed i dont think it can

bulldog0407

Premium member
Ok good to know . Like said i thought i heard dif
I have read multiple threads on this and it always comes back to the company not confirming it for liability. Mine seem to be find after 24 hours. I will keep everyone updated on this!

bulldog0407

Premium member
So I've been running prazi for 7 days and did 2 water changes and just redosed. I have noticed the flukes are still on the one fishes tail and eye. Should I FW dip before I do the water change and restart the prazi in 3 days?

bulldog0407

Premium member
So the fish's eye basically popped, pretty sure it is blind in the one eye now. I am going to FW dip now to get everything else. Should I FW dip all the fish that were in QT with it?