Preorder Day at Ascnension!

Funlad3

We're working as hard as we can to get an order through to one of our most trusted suppliers by the end of the day. If it goes through, everything will arrive tomorrow morning and be settled in for Sunday Pickup (out of town most of this week). These are the items that we'll be ordering for sure from them:

SPS

Limeade
Yellow/Green Echinata
Red Pulchra
Neon Green Aculeus(?)
Blue Purple Green Desalwii(?)
Rust Stag, Blue Tips
Red, Orange, Green Acro

LPS

Blue/Yellow Wall Hammer
Yellow Wall Hammer
Green Goni
Orange Plate
Green and Orange Welso
Red and Green Swirl Favia
Red and Blue Swirl Favia

Softies

2 Blue/Yellow Spot Discosoma
7 Green/Blue/Gold Rics
9 Green/Blue/Gold Rics

Chalices

Nothing planned for, but if you want some INSANE chalices, let us know...

So, if anything sounds appealing or if you want for us to hunt something down to add to the order, PM us for price; if you can PayPal us before we order, you'll automatically get 25% off whatever it is that you want.

Thanks all!

- Ben

Funlad3

Limeaid

Yellow/Green Echinata

Red Pulchra

Neon Green Aculeus

Blue, Purple, Green Desalwii

Rust Stag, Blue Tips

Red, Orange, Green Acro

Funlad3

Blue and Yellow Wall Hammers

Yellow Wall Hammer

Green Goni

Orange Plate

Green and Orange Welso

Red and Green Favia

Red and Blue Favia

Message us for specific pricing or special requests! :D

Funlad3

What are the sizes of the orange plate and the welso directly below it and what is the price on them?
The plate will be $40 on Preorder and $50 after it gets here. The brain is $100 on Preorder and will cost $135 thereafter. I'm a bit unsure of the size, but I'd guess that they're each between 3" and 4".

Funlad3

How much for the yellow wall hammer?
That specific one sold already, but I can order additional ones, if you want. They start at $120 on presale, and they'll cost more thereafter. Shoot us a PM, if you're interested!

- Ben

Funlad3

Gets in Tuesday! And you heard it here first; we're getting a premium order of Fiji Acros (better than DD's) next weekend.

Funlad3

So last night, our sales rep at the supplier where the first order is coming from shot me some pictures of some new stuff that they just got in. Long story short, we doubled the order size. :D

We're going to be getting in some INSANE red zoas (I can't even describe how bright), some more awesome LPS, and a few unbelievable chalices.

This order is by far the best that we've been able to get our hands on. Start putting some money aside, because you're going to flip when you see this... :)

- Ben

So last night, our sales rep at the supplier where the first order is coming from shot me some pictures of some new stuff that they just got in. Long story short, we doubled the order size. :D

We're going to be getting in some INSANE red zoas (I can't even describe how bright), some more awesome LPS, and a few unbelievable chalices.

This order is by far the best that we've been able to get our hands on. Start putting some money aside, because you're going to flip when you see this... :)

- Ben

Love to come by when they get settled in Ben

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Funlad3

I just looked over some of what I ordered last night (it was 3AM here and 4AM in Florida. Why my rep was awake, I'll never know...), and my favorite item, aside from the purple chalice with red eyes is the PURPLE war coral with YELLOW/ORANGE eyes! Don't forget to preorder! We'll be posting a full incoming list shortly.

Funlad3

SPS:
Rust Stag, Blue Tips
Green, Red, Pink Acro
Green, Purple, Blue Acro
Neon Green Acro
Red Pulchra
Green Echinata
Limeade

LPS:
Red and Purple Favia
Red and Green Favia