Prize question

Status
Not open for further replies.

The reefer

I'm sorry to bring this up from what happen yesterday on the forum but the paly growth contest. It's seems Jake and colormecoral had a misunderstanding and now Jake is not gonna take the prize of the red hornet zoa for winning the contest. Does that mean that 2nd place of that contest can go for that prize? I didnt enter the contest but this seems wrong not to do since everyone paid to get in to win and now the prize frag is not even given out.

The reefer

Yea it was bad. Both did make bad decisions. But I feel it is still not right. Everyone who entered the contest wanted that frag and now Jake refused to accept so it should go to te runner up. Colormecoral made a deal on selling frags for this contest and should give his prize to the runner up.

mr_z

I agree it should go to .the runner up everyone paid so why not it couldve been understandable if it was a nicer zoa not the ugly purple death.

The reefer

+1 mr z. I don't want to start trouble but since the thread was deleted and hardly anyone saw it .I think as a mod and a sponsor they should honor the contest. And not let a little argument ruin the contest. Let the runner up get the frag. Unless no one from the contest cares that is.

jcarlilesiu

I appreciate all of your concerns, but me and the sponsor were able to satisfactorily work out the issue we were having with the prize pick-up. There is no second place prize, and I am satisfied, as the winner, with the outcome.

On a side note. Our sponsors make efforts to not only contribute to the site by providing valuable information and advertise their products and specials, but also work to ensure that the site is able to have the types of contests that we all enjoy. Without these sponsors, the POTM contest prizes and others would not be possible.

Please keep this in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.