puffer experts a lil id help

lunacris

has a bluer grey look with white spots think maybe a guinea fowl puffer not sure hes medium sized right now eats like a champ and if very photo friendly

SkullV

You got it right Arothron meleagris. Looks kind of similar to the Stars and Stripes but it's not. Its got quite the chompers on it. Make sure to feed some Snails/Crabs/Clams to get those bad boys ground down before they become an issue. Stay away from feeding krill. It has been linked to Lockjaw in puffers (and other fish). Also make sure to deworm with Prazi (or similar). Puffers are known to come in with IP, although that big boy looks just fine.

lunacris

i will i threw some from the reef in there until i stock it up with some more i feed krill but the other fish love it i will also give squid a try stor was feeding pellets only thanks tho

SkullV

i will i threw some from the reef in there until i stock it up with some more i feed krill but the other fish love it i will also give squid a try stor was feeding pellets only thanks tho
Krill should be a treat only for all fish. If it was taking pellets that's pretty solid as most puffers won't take them readily. The key to puffer health is a variety but nothing wrong with a high quality pellet as a staple if he'll take them. Clam, mussel, shrimp, squid, crab, snail, etc.

You get this guy from Jimmy?

lunacris

jimmy at ea no but he did have a really cool dogface but hasnt eaten and doesnt look so hot i really want a pygmy angel he has its a cool lil guy but once again not interested in frozen yet