Puppy in the Window(formaly Petland)- Cresthill/Joliet area

I took over the aquatic dept here at the store about 2 months ago.
I was kinda thrown into this position after a sudden ownership change so I invite everyone knowing very well i will recieve criticism, but my hope is that all the combined knowledge of everyone here will help me to take the store to a new level.
My name is Doug and i try to be there as much as i can but if im not there and tou have some ideas and or criticism please share it here.

maidia

Team CR
I took over the aquatic dept here at the store about 2 months ago.
I was kinda thrown into this position after a sudden ownership change so I invite everyone knowing very well i will recieve criticism, but my hope is that all the combined knowledge of everyone here will help me to take the store to a new level.
My name is Doug and i try to be there as much as i can but if im not there and tou have some ideas and or criticism please share it here.
Welcome to CR...

BigKev23

Welcome to CR!!! It is refreshing to see a local business seeking feedback on how they can better serve customers.

markzydek1

This place sucks all the typical fish you can ask for prices went up non knowledgeable people amazing request for something a month ago still waiting

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk