Radion XR15 G4 Pro set up

Arthur

Hi. I really need help. I bought that light maybe 2 or 3 years ago for my Nano tank. I didn't have a Reef link so I set it up with my Apple Laptop. I do construction and I'm really bad with all that electronic, computer stuff...😞 But I set it up with help from store where I bought. I decided to get totally out of hobby like 6 months ago so I sold my last Nano tank but I kept light. So last few weeks we were slow so I spend more time home and was looking in my garage found old 20l tank ( was using it as quarantine tank) I decided to set it up but have a problem with setting light up. My wife took that laptop since I wasn't using it much and upgraded system or something. Now it is "High Sierra". I'm trying to connect with light via EcoSmart live connection manager and it always tell me to install Java SE 6. She use that computer ( grafic designer) and doesn't want to use that old system as she is saying.... How to set up that light? Help please...

tinman

Do yourself a favor and get a reeflink, buy used .. you can get it for like $50 i bet

Radion and reeflink is such a breeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk