Radions G4 vs G4 Pro

Deezill

Premium member
CR,
Good morning and happy snow day. The time is getting closer for me to purchase light. I know I am going Radions because my wavemakers and return are Ecotech and I can have one simple control interface. My question is this, What is the difference between the G4 vs G4 Pro? is there a significant difference? Are the Pro's worth the extra money? I have the Hydra HD but never turned them up to utilize the HD portion of the lights. Let me know. Thanks.

tinman

in my opinion between Radion Gen 4 and Radion gen 4 pro -- i would say Yes the price is worth it .. Most importantly because of the ability to control warm whites and Voilets ..

one of the very main reasons to choose radions over black box chinese lights is to be able to control the colors to please us while still providing to the corals what they need.

i would also say between Hydra and radion i would choose radions. this is because hydras are too strong like a beam of light but radions provide a diffused light kind of .. which causes the sensitive corals to still take high light but not suffer burn zones ..

Firedawg1983

I just purchased the pros last year because of the extra color channels. I also bought the diffusers for them. They are definitely worth the money