Red sea reef energy

beetlenut33

Premium member
My tank is currently at 0ppm nitrates. I started dosing Reef Energy A + B this week to see if this will help me improve the colors in my SPS. I will report back in a month.

Did you end up dosing Reef Energy?
Anyone using Red Sea reef energy A & B ? thoughts / concerns ? Have you seen improvement in color or growth ?

Bowhunter42

My tank is currently at 0ppm nitrates. I started dosing Reef Energy A + B this week to see if this will help me improve the colors in my SPS. I will report back in a month.

Did you end up dosing Reef Energy?
i was using red sea nopox to reduce my NO3 , i basically stripped my tank clean of all nutrients , colors started fading and growth stopped , i have been using the red sea Reef Energy since my last post , i cant say that this product has helped or hurt my tank in any way ?? now after i add this to my tank i wait a few minutes and i target feed reef roids to all my corals with NO flow at all , i have noticed all of my SPS start to get slimy ( like when they are stressed ) but it was different , they used those strings to catch the reef roids and feed !! it is the coolest thing to watch , i let it sit like that for about a half hour or so and then i turn my pumps back on .

now one thing to keep in mind , your skimmer will go absolutely bat shit crazy and over flow if you dont turn it off or dial it down until its all dispersed ?

that has been my experience , im still using it to this day and i actually had to start dosing NO3 because my NO3 was completely clear on all test kits ! , its essentially vitamins and minerals for your coral !

- - - Updated - - -

t