Red Sea titration spilled into tank!

So I accidentally knocked the titration solution of Red Sea magnesium into the display tank. It wasn't a whole lot but still I'm worried! What should I expect or do?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

madjoe

Premium member
Not sure what to expect but let us know what happens id run some carbon and maybe water change just in case

Not sure what to expect but let us know what happens id run some carbon and maybe water change just in case
Thanks I'll let U know I'm running carbon now. But I probably won't be ready for a water change til tomorrow

ColaAddict

Maybe try to google/ find out whats in the solution, so you know if its even a toxic material. Might be nothing to worry about. You can try calling Red Sea and see if anyone answers to find out if it's toxic.

Maybe try to google/ find out whats in the solution, so you know if its even a toxic material. Might be nothing to worry about. You can try calling Red Sea and see if anyone answers to find out if it's toxic.

I've looked it up but can't find anything on it. I called the company but of course they aren't open at this hour. I'll have to call again tomorrow