Reefs2Go.Com

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Anyone interested in a group buy? Free shipping on $100 order. I haven't bought from them before but I have heard good things. Please advise if you know otherwise! :) Pick up would be on the NE side of Naperville.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Check out the reviews in the Vendor section of Reef Central.
Thank you Ted. I just checked and their "Vendor Experiences" might have been archived recently and not accessible at the moment. Only one review for BRS right now.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Okay, upon further review of others' experiences with Reefs2go.com, I think I'll purchase elsewhere. Thanks again Ted!

Cubbies

I took part in a group buy Ruth on RC organized and all our stuff was great! We only ordered a clean up crew but nothing died and we got some extras, the bogo sale is not bad

ashtree68

I've done a few orders form them, in the past they weren't the best but have been getting better. Just keep in mind the BOGO items maybe on the smaller side. You can get some nice things though.

I don't know what your buying but I got a great deal on inverts from tank envy. It was nice to see everything alive knowing there would be no doa or missing items. He even threw in a couple extras even with his low prices on inverts and some really nice frags. His email is tankenvy@gmail

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I don't know what your buying but I got a great deal on inverts from tank envy. It was nice to see everything alive knowing there would be no doa or missing items. He even threw in a couple extras even with his low prices on inverts and some really nice frags. His email is tankenvy@gmail
I was just at Tank Envy a few days ago. Nice guy and nice stuff; did get some CUC from him. I'm looking for Candy Apple Zoas; only reefs2go.com seems to have them. I did send a message to Suliaman; he usually has nice stuff too.

Logan 12

You must recognize that all the complaints that are posted on RC are only of the customers that are unhappy with the online store. Of course everyone knows this. The really number that would make this a lot easier to buy from a company that is getting a bad rap would to see the % of unhappy customers vs. the happy customers. Maybe there is only 1% or less of unhappy customers, but now are you willing to take the chance to be one of those???? Not me. It seems the real issue is with the customer service; of course you take this chance with any online store. If you want the newest coral and are willing to pay and take a chance go for it!!!

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Upon further review, I checked with the Better Business Bureau website and Reefs2go.com got an "F" rating. I can't find any posts where the customer is ecstatic about the service from them.