RIP my yellow watchman goby

mr_z

the title says it :-( went to feed them and he was dead in his little burrow. :-( he did seem stressed and in his burrow all the time and i didnt see him come out to eat. i dont understand why he died. i hope my clowns dont die. because then i wont have any fishies and i dont have fish bucks to spend. if anyone has a small goby theyd like to let me adopt id gladly take him. :-(

SaylorsReef

Sorry for your loss.

May be a good time to test your water parameters to see if something is going on. If you don't have time with the new babies, I'd do a water change at a minimum.

EyeReef

Sorry to hear about your goby Rene...
I had a blue spotted jawfish that disappeared out of the blue as well

mr_z

I am going to do a 5 gallon water change this week weekend and hope all is well. :)

Lmecher

Sorry for your loss.

May be a good time to test your water parameters to see if something is going on. If you don't have time with the new babies, I'd do a water change at a minimum.

+1...I always test parameters when I have an unexpected loss. Better safe than hoping.

Sorry you lost your watchman. :cray:

Stonefish13

Unfortunately these things happen. In my 220 I have smaller fish disappear from time to time for no reason it seems. In the last six months I lost three watchman and a scooter blenny. But I agree with doing a water change for sure. Good luck with the clowns.