SCAM ALERT WARNING! behumblefox229

Hey All!

I had recently posted WTB: Red Sea 250 White Cabinet sometime last week. I get a private message from behumblefox229 and told me that he has a
private seller and to email markcoleen@rocketmail.com. He responded to my email with pics of the stand. Then asked for my location and price point.
I offered him a price and he wanted $50 more plus shipping and if I can send it to him through CashApp asap. Ok this enabled me to do some research and this
is what I found...

1. If you would google his email markcoleen@rocketmail.com , you would see scam alert all over along with a "member" here named behumblefox229.
@admin I do apologize if I violated any rules here by posting a link to another forum but I felt it was necessary to warn everyone here about this scammer.

fishyfish22

Premium member
Same dude tried to get me. They insisted on shipping a tank, when I said I could just pick it up they just stopped replying.

Behumblefox229 was indeed the username of the member that PMd me, no posts in history

oceanfreak09

Thanks for the heads up! Scammers suck! Never send money to someone you don’t know. If everyone did this scammers would hate it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cment

This guy also sent me a PM saying he had a private seller for something I was looking for. Found it extremely suspicious bc he had just become a member the day he PMed me and I reported it...hopefully this gets seen by more people.