Scuba Course Deal

Steve1986

Thanks for the info. On there it says that Students must provide their own SCUBA Quality Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and PADI Log Book for course. How much you think that would cost ?

Pufferpunk

Depends on the quality mask you buy. Mine has it's own bifocal prescription ground into it at the cost of $300. But you can go to Sports Authority for half-decent stuff & then upgrade to better, if you decide to become a serious diver. Log book is pretty cheap.

tkh

Wish my shoulder wasn't still going through rehab so that I could take advantage of this deal! good looking out though, thanks Jeni!

Steve1986

Depends on the quality mask you buy. Mine has it's own bifocal prescription ground into it at the cost of $300. But you can go to Sports Authority for half-decent stuff & then upgrade to better, if you decide to become a serious diver. Log book is pretty cheap.
Thanks I'm going to look into it.

fwadiver

if you can borrow the gear do it, places like this will try and sell you the equipment package to make up for lowballing the pricing. We used to do it for 280 which included gear rental. there also will be air to pay for likely and quarry entry fees for the open water.