Sent an email but haven't gotten a response

badazztealcobra

I'm trying to locate a 60g cube tank, but the catch is I need it RR through the bottom AND it can't be rimless. Someone said to email you about a deep blue tank possibly having those features?

Let me know if there's anything you can do and message me a price if possible.

Thanks !!!!

Best Fish

I'm trying to locate a 60g cube tank, but the catch is I need it RR through the bottom AND it can't be rimless. Someone said to email you about a deep blue tank possibly having those features?

Let me know if there's anything you can do and message me a price if possible.

Thanks !!!!

Hi Doug

I did reply on May 8th so maybe check your spam folder. (From best-fish@earthlink.net) Very sorry that you did not receive the info but here is what I sent:

Hi Doug

We do have the DB with frame and corner overflow through the bottom in stock --$329. I only have one but I do drive them up from Florida about every 6 weeks. If you are interested, I would be glad to hold this one for you until you can make it in.

Thanks for thinking of us!

Then I sent a follow up email that same night:

Hi Doug

I thought you might like to get our monthly flyer but if not, let me know and I will remove you right away. I typically send out one flyer per month and then an occasional update email with new products, etc.

Just for your info, we sell all fish related equipment and supplies. If there is anything that we do not have in stock, we will try and get it for you. Plus we price our high end equipment comparable to online stores so no need to pay shipping. Never hesitate to request a quote on any item and I answer my emails daily. We are adding new items all the time..........

I did just reply to your email so it should be your correct email address. I will double check. I still have the tank and I will also knock off another $20 for the confusion if your interested.

Appreciate it!

Brian ---- "Best Fish"

badazztealcobra

I'm not seeing it..... Stupid email.... LOL

Let me see about borrowing my Dads truck since I'm not sure it'll fit into my Neon and get back to you. If it sells its not a huge deal ill just get one next time you get them....

Ill get back to you as soon as I can.