SEVEN SEAS AQUATIC LIFE ; Holiday Party

sevenseas

We want to thank everybody for coming out to our Chicago Reefs Christmas party! It was a pleasure and an honor to host it. We met many great people from locally and far away. It was a huge success with over 200 people coming through the doors this past Saturday. Hopefully we can host it again next year. A special thanks to Josh and Mai from Chicago Reefs for making it happen! Here are a few photos from the party that were taken by Mai. Thanks everyone again for the support! We hope to grow in 2016! Salute!

Can check out some pictures here:

http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/28262-2015-Holiday-Party-Sat-Dec-19th-Seven-Seas-4pm-until-it-ends/page14

Last edited by a moderator:

DD

"Rambo"
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it this year, but I did want to thank you for hosting the party. It seems like everyone had a really great time and I'm grateful for that!

I'm going to stop in soon to check out your shop since I've heard nothing but great things from members here!

Mjl714

I'll second these comments, thanks for hosting, and I'll be stopping by to check out Seven Seas.

Rallos

Thanks for making it a nice party Fabio! Was a good time, and you have a nice shop. :) Just wish you werent so far away.