Sho tank

tonyz

I just wanted to let everybody know that Matt at Sho Tank is the best person around!!! He has been helping me get my 150 gallon going from day1 and today he gave me something I rather not say but he said he promised he would help me out and he did Thanks Matt!!!! I recommend everybody check out his shop and meet him hes a great guy and all his stuff is awesome

Jason R

Matt doesn't need to pay spokespeople. He does so much good for his customers they speak on his behalf for free.

hitchhiker

Sho tank has always been awsome. Matts a true artist when it come to building stands and canopys too. Fish always look good and prices r great

BruceK

Premium member
was just messin about I've been to Sho Tank before it's a very nice place had lovely livestock

Smith11

Yeah he's great, gonna head over friday and pick see what he has shroom and softie wise, also small invert and fish wise

cubanreef

Just thought I would give Sho Tank a shoutout for ordering a pair of bluethroats for me and having the best fish store around.
If you haven't been here your missing out!

Thanks Matt

Gary

I've only been there once, and I haven't have the pleasure of chatting with Matt, but his store is setup nice and remind me of a lot of the stores in Florida. They provide a great area to walk through, plus shop and actually view fish and corals.