Sho-Tank

skjohn98

I just wanted to give a shout out to Sho-Tank, I was up in the area all the way from NW Indiana and I wanted to stop by and see what they had. I have been there before but its been awhile. The first things I noticed were the Jaw breakers and bounce mushroom and some awesome nems.

I noticed one of the tanks in the display area was plumbed as a penninsula tank and I started talking to the guy who was running the store, He showed me a couple of the canopies because I told him I was in the process of setting up a tank and could not figure out how to design the canopy to my liking. I was told that I could tank some pictures if I wanted

Just a big thank you to Sho-Tank I sure wish they were down in NW Indiana

John

windycty420

I just wanted to give a shout out to Sho-Tank, I was up in the area all the way from NW Indiana and I wanted to stop by and see what they had. I have been there before but its been awhile. The first things I noticed were the Jaw breakers and bounce mushroom and some awesome nems.

I noticed one of the tanks in the display area was plumbed as a penninsula tank and I started talking to the guy who was running the store, He showed me a couple of the canopies because I told him I was in the process of setting up a tank and could not figure out how to design the canopy to my liking. I was told that I could tank some pictures if I wanted

Just a big thank you to Sho-Tank I sure wish they were down in NW Indiana

John
Did you see any cylinder AIO tanks? Someone had them at the swap but can't remember who.