site question/suggestion

noduh

i joined this site so i could hear about peoples tanks problems help them out and learn some new stuff and have fun. hhhmmm almost most but not. the problem i am seeing and having is the same 3-4 people/stores and the non stop advertising for it. we get the fact that you sell fish and coral but can you back off a little?!?! this is the only site im on that they get away with it to this extreme! you guys know who you are can you give us a break already? this is a forum to talk about tanks not your personal craigslist/classified ad space. lets get back to tanks and talking about that not what your selling everyday we know who you are and how to find you you dont need all the new threads talking about your store.

jcarlilesiu

Personally, I kind of like to see the various vendors/sponsors posting what their current inventory is. More than once, me and my wife have taken a drive to one of these vendors when we see something we are interested in.

So long as they are making these posts of new inventory and things for sale in their specified vendor areas, then whats the big deal?

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Personally, I kind of like to see the various vendors/sponsors posting what their current inventory is. More than once, me and my wife have taken a drive to one of these vendors when we see something we are interested in.

So long as they are making these posts of new inventory and things for sale in their specified vendor areas, then whats the big deal?
I agree...Since this is a local forum, I don't mind the stores posting their wares. I am always looking for something new and like the idea that I can see what's new and/or in stock. Besides that, even though I'm new to the board, I've noticed that quite a few of the "stores" are the ones offering up good advice to people with questions and/or problems.

The reefer

I agree what's the big deal of vendors posting what they got? I rather they let us know what they have then me having to call, drive or search online what they have. They keep us updated with new stuff .

tenvibes

agreed with what everyone else was saying...as long as they keep it in the specified vendor areas, then what's the problem? if you don't like it, no one's forcing you to look

lunacris

i also dont seem to find why this is a issue who doesnt want to buy stuff at a slight discount get all their questions answered and find things other reefers are getting rid of **** you who ever runs this great site its a shame all the things we could need need are at my finger tips now what a hassle