Smith11's 2.5G Planted tank

Smith11

So this is pretty long overdue, i finally charged my camera up and took some pics of my tank.
The tank stock list is:

Flaura
2x Sag plants
2x Anubias nana
1x Unknown plant (steve from Fishplant said if i dont trim it it will grow to the size of a VW bus, its a clone of the plants in the window tank)

Fauna
1x Ryukin goldfish aka Chops b/c of his black muttonchop beard pattern
2x Neon tetras
2x Gold Neon tetras
2x Nerita snails, one tigerblood and one zebra

Smith11

thanks, and almost forgot this is where i found my zebra nerita snail after coming home from school today! Thats why im holding it in the 4th picture. He was in my filter... crawled all the way up the intake and up thru the media compartment, i saw him on top but earlier but thought he went back in the tank till i saw this!!

jayjigga

Very nice. You ever on PT? If not, check it out. The Illinois group is definitely more active than a year ago.

Nice tank man. I had a 2.5 for a while. That was back when I had 7 tanks though. Lol. Had to down it to 2 when the baby got here in Feb. If you want some more plants let me know. I have a ton of stuff.

kerber13

Nice tank man. I had a 2.5 for a while. That was back when I had 7 tanks though. Lol. Had to down it to 2 when the baby got here in Feb. If you want some more plants let me know. I have a ton of stuff.
I want some plants :p got anything that can handle discus heat?