Source for decent frag plugs?

Cubbies

That's not a bad price for them(meaning salty supply). Yea I've never been a fan of Sea Escapes. They are so freakin overpriced. If you manage to get some more stuff put together in your order it's only $9.99 shipping. They are pretty nice. If you are looking for some regular ones Aquapros has them for a very good price. He's in Glenn Ellyn but IMO it's always worth the trip.

FishBeard

I usually just wait and make large purchase from BRS for free shipping and add several bags of plugs at that time.

I have a bunch of used plugs in my frag tank with nothing on them, can PIF a handful if that's all you need, or make a deal for a bunch of them. LMK if you don't have any luck locally and I'll see what I can do for ya.

OpTiCz

I usually just wait and make large purchase from BRS for free shipping and add several bags of plugs at that time.

I have a bunch of used plugs in my frag tank with nothing on them, can PIF a handful if that's all you need, or make a deal for a bunch of them. LMK if you don't have any luck locally and I'll see what I can do for ya.
I'll take you up on that. Streamwoood is a 15 minute drive

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

FishBeard

Just a handful I can cover ya. How soon do you need them? Would Wednesday after 4:30 work for you to swing by?

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I'm placing a BRS order today and will be over the free shipping mark. Let me know if you want a bag of plugs. I'm only about 10min North of you. (Near Big Timber and Randall Rd.)

In fact if you need anything else from BRS, let me know.