Starting a GF Tank

Pufferpunk

I took down my 40g cube tank over the summer, because it was getting overrun with tulip anemones, red turf algae & just totally crappy-looking in general. My Peacock mantis died over the storm & electrical failure we had, as did my stunning peach tube anemone--the main reasons I was keeping this tank running. Also, the pump broke for the Backpac skimmer. I left the LR out in the sun & weather all winter & it's stark white now. I've been torn about whether to start up another reef tank, make it a FOWLR & add something cool like a frogfish or go FW. I really miss keeping calico orandas! So I'm gonna set up a tank just for them & add my red-finned pleco in with them. I'm willing to pay good $$$ for some really spectacular ones, so if anyone sees any...

scotty

cubes make really cool tanks for amano style planted, your pleco would be in heaven. Shrimp tanks are pretty fad right now, but also would be pretty awesome to see 80 of them running around too.

http://www.thegreenmachineonline.com/articles/search-articles/results/taxonomy%3A110

I want try and re-create one of their designs with silk plants and ceramic roots, as I don't have time for the salt tank, so I really don't have time to dose a planted tank.

anyhoo my vote is a freshwater tank.