"Submit Feedback For...." - missing?

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I'm trying to leave feedback for another member but the "Submit Feedback For______" option is not there. I can see that someone else has been able to add to the feedback score. Any suggestions?

maidia

Team CR
Click on that member profile then click on feedback tab...You will see under his history feed back "submit feed for #####"

maidia

Team CR
Hmm, I just check and I saw under "Total positive feedback"
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION]
Josh can you check.

jrpark22000

Premium member
[MENTION=189]trackfast[/MENTION] yep, it's broke. I'm out of time tonight to keep effing with it. None of the typical hammer blows worked and we're running the newest release. To keep screwing with it I have to take it to the other database to prevent corrupting all the current feedback. It's not going to be a quick fix.

jrpark22000

Premium member
I'm trying to leave feedback for another member but the "Submit Feedback For______" option is not there. I can see that someone else has been able to add to the feedback score. Any suggestions?
With all the work over the last couple days onthe site, Itrader is back and operational. The link is present to leave feedback, I also added a hotlink at the top of the page to get to itrader easier :D