Taking cheap shots from SkullV on RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefaddict

Quote---
---Quote (Originally by A Reef Scene)---
Is there a good LFS that puts there fish through a quarantine process before there sold?
---End Quote---
I don't think any store is going to hold their live stock for a 2-4 week Observation period before they are offered for sale.

Some stores take some level of prevention such as medicating their tanks. *But with the volume of live stock and the exchange of hands disease or infection should always be considered a potential, even from the best store in the Midwest.

You should always quarantine your purchase, even your Coral.

If you take a chance you may end up loosing the Farm.

"Should have" is always our famous "last words"

Apparently I was banned for having the words Midwest & coral & farm in the same post. But what printed rule I broke I haven't a clue. I did not "promote" any banned business and any notion is speculation.

Now I got SkullV taking shots at me while my hands are tied, his parents must be proud

View attachment 519

Twitch

Lol kids kids kids cant we all just get along j/k

I cant comment on the situation with Ted I have no idea what happened but RC has MANY non published rules and they dont care who they ban just ask Puffer she got KO'd for complete bullshit reasons and when they realized it they wanted to lift her ban she stayed smart and told em to shove it.

reefaddict

The whole thing is plenty stupid if you ask me.

I requested a determination of rules that I broke and have not received a response.

All I have is a PM from Doug Otto, AKA "beerguy"
Stating:

Dear Reefadict,

You have received an infraction at Reef Central Online Community.

Reason: Buh Bye

That's what your gonna tell me, "Buh Bye"!
What the hell is that, this guy is supposed to be a professional amongst other communities like here:

http://www.nanpa.org/committees/nominations/DougOtto.php

This is the level at which I'm going to be dealt with? Is this the behavior his peers expect from him? "buh bye" is not what i expect from someone appointed to an offical position. And now that I have a problem I can't get a response? Buh bye and then the silent treatment?

And Ted "the man", who is this guy and why is he trying to create problems for me? What did I do to the guy? Yet he felt it was appropriate to to lurk here, save a screen shot of my post and use it to belittle me on RC. That's great way to go buddy. Then you send me your email through some one else to talk about it? Tell ya what if you wanna apologize here ya go r6_stuntin@hotmail.com. Or better yet make it public in the offtopic at RC. -Karl

Twitch

Yea dont expect anything more from the mods/admins there they are a bunch of fricking kids... how there wife's deal with em is beyond me.

Tank2379

Teds cool.. RC your never right or wrong when you break the rules, you break the rules. Its dumb I know that's why I guess chicagoreefs was formed, but don't understand why another chicago forum was born if uberfrags.net has been around for years. Even CMAS had it's own forum site that no one went to which is pretty disturbing. I feel CMAS as a whole community need to settle in just one forum. Right now I am just going to pick one and stick with it. Everyone is so feed up with RC CMAS site then why keep going to it???- If I was the president of CMAS and realized that my Members are so upset with the site I would shut it down and allow no one to return and let RC know about themselves. But I am not a memeber of CMAS becasue of this no steady home for CMAS memeber- To many site to look at everyday and to be apart of we all have lives to live but not on 3 or 4 different sites... JMO... oh BTW Ted is Cool... :)

inlandaquatics

I have heard a lot of very reputable reefers not happy with RC anymore. I would like to comment on the quantine comment though. There is at least one store that does hold their fish for 4-6 weeks and has always been goal to deliver the best healthiest and correctly collected livestock There are some fish that do not need the full 4 weeks but the vast majority are. I totally agree that a quarantine tank is never a bad idea. I also would not buy fish from a place useing medication in their tanks IMHO :) Looks like to me reefaddict you have found a better place to share in the hobby now :)

reefaddict

Ted AKA SkullV might be a "great guy" for all I know. Maybe he goes to church on Sundays and volunteers his time at the local retirement home. Shoving feathers up your *** doesn't make you a chicken? I don't know the guy and I assure you Ted doesn't know me. But for whatever reason good ole Ted dropped his trousers and took a dump in my corn flakes. But if Ted wants to apologize I'll let it go and shake hands. We all do goofy crap from time to time and if some one points it out it's best to own up to it.

As for my situation with RC, Did I mention Midwest coral farms? **** skippy
Everyone in the hobby should be given all the available options and let them decide where to go. It shouldn't be restricted, especially where people come together to share information.

I still maintain no wrong doing in regards to the printed rules. By defination I did not "promote" MWCF. I answered the question at hand and my response was for educational purposes directly related to the question :)

SaylorsReef

Teds cool.. ... JMO... oh BTW Ted is Cool... :)

He is so cool that he is banned here because he didn't take his warnings from the mods seriously, and continued to bash people, after warnings...So now he has decided to take it to RC. If thats what you think cool is, then I guess its very cool.

Now, back to reefing everybody!

SaylorsReef

don't understand why another chicago forum was born if uberfrags.net has been around for years. Right now I am just going to pick one and stick with it.
You are a moderator for Uberfrags, correct? Doesn't Uberfrags require a paid membership to have access to the entire site?

Status
Not open for further replies.