The Mods

SkullV

I just wanted to say that the current set of mods is doing a really nice job. I know this forum has had it's issues with moderation, but it seems like the team right now is very balanced. Very few threads getting locked and, very few posts getting deleted. Thanks for your hard work!

The reefer

+1 for the mods and eric for being our social director. That way we can have more events in the future.

jcarlilesiu

I agree that the moderators currently on staff do a fantastic job with the forum.

Staffing is fluid and will change over time, especially as the site continues to grow. I am confident that the staff will make the decisions that are right and best for the site.

At some point, people are going to have issues with the staff, that is only natural considering their role in moderating, however; I think everybody can agree that the staff here is of high character and moderates objectively and factually even considering rules violations and the like. Believe me, some people can be challenging at times! For that reason, they deserve applause.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Renegade Reefer

Yup, Yup keep up the good job mods!!
I think if most people use this site as a uselful and friendly community and help one another if or when someone needs it, wheather it be a suggestion or even to help another with a problem in thier tank or equipment or livestock, I think in the end we can appreciate one another a little bit more. It's a new year and let's make this site way better than the one that just bans everyone for no reason.
You Know the one!!!!!

thinkfuture

Ted's postings are always filled with a lot of feedback's some positive & unfortunately some misunderstandings. But most times he is right on the target....the site seems a lot more comfortable lately.

SkullV

Ted's postings are always filled with a lot of feedback's some positive & unfortunately some misunderstandings. But most times he is right on the target....the site seems a lot more comfortable lately.
Hey someone has to let others know how the feel without being too scared!

The reefer

Ted for president!!! Lol
Ted does alot of research on stuff that's y he makes good points
It's like in Howard stern movie . We want to see what he will say next lol.