Trading live/dry goods for services

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Are there any reefers that are HVAC techs, electricians, plumbers, IT techs, remodelers, etc. that would be interested in trading their skills for reef related goods? Has any member been on either side of this kind of transaction? Pros and cons?

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Hey track what are you looking to have done mate pm me
I was just kind of throwing it out there; didn't know if there was any interest in that kind of arrangement. I know we have some members that have skills in woodwork, fixing and servicing things etc.

jrwoltman

Are there any reefers that are HVAC techs, electricians, plumbers, IT techs, remodelers, etc. that would be interested in trading their skills for reef related goods? Has any member been on either side of this kind of transaction? Pros and cons?
As someone who is as handy as mammary glands on a bull, this sounds like a great idea!!!

trackfast

Princess Trainer
What IT work you looking for?
I'm not looking for work to be done. I was just thinking that some reefers might be interested in offering their services to others on here. IDK if a "Situations Wanted" or "Services Offered" section would be a benefit to this forum.