Trying pics

Crooks

Does everyone resize after cropping to make it look cleaner? I probably should of cropped the last one to. The streamers are just starting to come in on the Achilles, cant wait. I wish I could just feed him instead of all the other fish. These are just some of the fish in this tank. I think theres about a dozen more fish in this tank but these are some of my favorites.

Crooks

Nikon d60 with a 90mm tamron I might be able to take ok pics if I ever figure out how to work it.

Never done copper. I have had that Achilles for almost two years now. The first year and a half never had ich. I set this tank in September and I added something about a month later then I had ich in my tank and he had it bad. I kept my feedings up and added 65 watts of UV. Having a cleaner wrasse doesnt hurt either. Now he doesnt look like someone poured a salt shaker over him anymore. I was really concerned that I would loss him for awhile. I want to get him as big as my sailfin and blue hippo which are 9"+ each.

Crooks

I dont know if I want to raise these or not. They would be the same as Photons. We will see how many are left after 6 days. This is their first spawn together. I havent been pulling from another Rods onyx pair as I didnt think the interest for them was that high.

gig

you have about every fish I've ever wanted....lol

I do have a redsea sailfin...had an achilles for 2 months...:(

Crooks

Regal is about 4" the guy who had it before me didnt feed much. How big do regals get?

There are a few more fish I would like. Some angles are questionable weather I get them or coral and I still need to add a dozen or so clowns after I put some anemones in there.