Update to CR

yogoshio

Hey, I read on the chat that CR is getting the same upgrade as 1reef?

If that's the case, I'm not a fan. I dunno if others have looked yet, but its a lot more off-putting and far less aesthetically pleasing. I like the personal and easy-on-the-eyes of CR and not looking for that to change. If anyone else agrees, or if there are other options, could we discuss them?

EyeReef

Hey, I read on the chat that CR is getting the same upgrade as 1reef?

If that's the case, I'm not a fan. I dunno if others have looked yet, but its a lot more off-putting and far less aesthetically pleasing. I like the personal and easy-on-the-eyes of CR and not looking for that to change. If anyone else agrees, or if there are other options, could we discuss them?
I am upgrading the software for security purposes and to be up to date with all the features of the new software. I will try my best to keep the look of CR the same.

FishBeard

Please remember to reinstall the tapatalk plugin as well. I haven't been able to log into 1reef since the upgrade.

Herbie

Banned
Please remember to reinstall the tapatalk plugin as well. I haven't been able to log into 1reef since the upgrade.
Can you dumb that down a little? I can't get into 1reef on my phone now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

FishBeard

Mike needs to reinstall the server side tapatalk plugin on the forum so us users are able to use tapatalk to access the forum.

Herbie

Banned
Mike needs to reinstall the server side tapatalk plugin on the forum so us users are able to use tapatalk to access the forum.
Oh cool. I took that as a message to us. Thanks beard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Prov3:5-6

Looks pretty good....1 suggestion...find away to show who is online/offline easier on peoples profile pages....I cannot tell unless i scroll the mouse over to the dot and wait for it to tell me.

Is there a way to disable the need to scroll through each post? I hate that. And when you click on the DISPLAY option at the top right of each thread, the options are not clickable because they are hidden behind the post.

EyeReef

Good catch. Ill try to fix that. Not understanding what you mean by having to scroll through each post?

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Looks pretty good....1 suggestion...find away to show who is online/offline easier on peoples profile pages....I cannot tell unless i scroll the mouse over to the dot and wait for it to tell me.
Looks like the little dot is green when online, same as before just smaller.