What fish would you recommend?

Joevember

I have a 65 gallon reef tank and 29 gallon sump with 5 fish. View attachment 24545
2 clowns, a 6 line wrasse, a yellowtail, and a coral beauty. I'm trying to get rid of the coral beauty because it is eating picking on some soft corals and my clam, but I also don't want to flush it...
Anyways, I need to figure out a fish to replace it, and maybe some more fish to add in. I'm kind of a light feeder, and my CUC is small. Any recommendations would help.

Joevember

Should I add any inverts in? Maybe a shrimp? I need to get some hermits anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrasses! Fairy, melanarus, etc...

Possibly a flame angel. That could be a hit or miss.
I really like wrasses, but the 6 line is already very established so I don't think I can.

Mjl714

I’ve got a couple of well established cleaner shrimp in a 30L with a yellow tail damsel, no problems.

Mjl714

As far as fish, while not all that colorful, I have a Starry Blenny that is peaceful, easy to keep and has a great personality.

Joevember

sailfin,starry or midas blenny
chalk basslet
some kind od goby
Think I will try to find a starry blenny and probably a sleeper goby by what I've read.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as fish, while not all that colorful, I have a Starry Blenny that is peaceful, easy to keep and has a great personality.
Looks like it will be a great fit for my tankmates! Thanks!

jp_75

i actually had problems with a Starry and Gobys! If that was my tank i would look for Sailfin Blenny- way more peaceful!

Mjl714

Oh, you found your Starry Blenny agressive? I don’t have any gobys in the tank withblenny.

i actually had problems with a Starry and Gobys! If that was my tank i would look for Sailfin Blenny- way more peaceful!

jp_75

just saying... similar looking fish might be a problem. btw they are really cool fish. if you not planning any gobies go for it!

wrasse

Sailfin blenny trys t take a bite out of me when I put my hand in the tank. I think he is just a punk.
For new fish, get rid of the six line as well. Then you can try a variety of wrasse. Fairy or flasher wrasse great fish with a lot of variety in colors.