Where have all the fish gone

jrpark22000

Premium member
+1, [MENTION=764]Reefwise[/MENTION] is going to be one of your best places for a regular stocking of the rare stuff.

MMreef

Reefwise, they have bandit angel, interaptus, soon they should have super rare deepwater hawaiian yellow anthias. Also PIA ( pacific island aquatics) showing some rare fish also.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Looking for some super ultra rare saltwater fish any ideas anybody

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
What particularly are you looking for? Everyone has their own definition of "rare."

We do have a couple fish pairs arriving where there are only a couple other documented entrances into the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markzydek1

Looking for something that you don't see in everybody's tanks at the shop. I'd like to find a. O mate boxfish whiling boxfish. Real good hybrid just something different not the high price wrasses at reefwise

Top Water

If you want cheap you have to wait till a particular type of fish is in season . Volume brings price down . If you want a fish that's hard to find or that's not a good seller your going to have to pay more because shops can't afford to stock fish that don't move. Your best bet is to talk to a guy like Brian at Reefwise and work a deal where he snags something on your hit list. He has alway found what I was looking for and sure you might pay a few dollars more but the fish I got from him are still alive and doing well in my tanks today years later.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Looking for something that you don't see in everybody's tanks at the shop. I'd like to find a. O mate boxfish whiling boxfish. Real good hybrid just something different not the high price wrasses at reefwise

We don't really deal with box/trunk fish since they typically require a species tank and release toxins. If you are looking for a "rare" one, I know a couple Flame / White Barred Males were collected in the Australia/Coral Sea area a couple weeks ago so you should be seeing them show up somewhere if they haven't already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk