Who want to grow out this colony..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMreef

It looks like regular maricultured piece and nothing like 7 years colony even that was fragged supposedly, but i might be wrong, what do I know :)

MMreef

Well, i take it back, he did post a picture from some time ago and looks legit. For this kind of $$$ you want to make sure you got legit coral. Sorry to hijack your thread Mai, feel free to delete my comments if you want. :)

maidia

Team CR
Well, i take it back, he did post a picture from some time ago and looks legit. For this kind of $$$ you want to make sure you got legit coral. Sorry to hijack your thread Mai, feel free to delete my comments if you want. :)
No problem at all, sometime I did not check legit but I do check his history this time...I love that piece but too much $$$ for my budget now..:)

My Original PM came through Maximus ages ago. I lost it in a tank crash, but if you work out a deal and the price is right, I would be all over this. What kind of numbers are we talking here.

maidia

Team CR
My Original PM came through Maximus ages ago. I lost it in a tank crash, but if you work out a deal and the price is right, I would be all over this. What kind of numbers are we talking here.
I hope it's still available..If it's still we can talk to him the number include shipping..

Status
Not open for further replies.