Why I denied my tank as tank of the QT..:(

maidia

Team CR
I need to go out and see people tank...
Look at their tank then look at mine, I feel bad and upset..
[MENTION=171]DJE[/MENTION] please let me know if you want me to delete picture of this post (copy right)
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] (Josh) and all the Mods...I really want to promote this tank to be a tank of the month or quarter. I know we have plan on the tank of the QT but this tank can be next..

Very nice tank...All SPS are beauty and healthy....The changing water system and supplements in basement are wonderful..I will let the tank's owner do the work for posting all the pictures that I took today...I will email him all the pictures later...Here the first picture that I like

View attachment 9114

Ed, thanks for letting me to see your reef tank...

Nice worked.

Mai

DJE

Thanks [MENTION=454]maidia[/MENTION]! Also thanks for snapping a few pictures while you were here. Let me know when you're ready for SPS and i'll hook you up.

:aquarium1:

maidia

Team CR
Thanks [MENTION=454]maidia[/MENTION]! Also thanks for snapping a few pictures while you were here. Let me know when you're ready for SPS and i'll hook you up.

:aquarium1:
Pictures right out of the camera so nice, make me want go bach to Geissemen MH now...

madjoe

Premium member
Mai i love ya but wtf u trying to say lol . Never seen in person but seen pic the other day and definitly very nice tank

MMreef

I guess it thread title should say "as" instead "is". First time I read it, I was confused as well. :)