Why is my thread closed?

Smitty

Premium member
I just went to my thread (possible upgrade?) to respond to Ericthered response, and couldn't post anything, then I saw that it was closed. Any one knows why that happened?

Herbie

Banned
I noticed that. it was odd. You did sort of decide you didn't want to upgrade, but I didn't they closed threads on content like that. I'm going to bet accident or spam elimination attempt (or I offended bow front owners :))

Smitty

Premium member
Although I've pretty much made up my mind, it's still active. And it wasn't because anyone was arguing our controversial. You know how many old, inactive, for sale, for trade, disrespectful threads are still open, dozens. So, it had to be a mistake...i hope. :)

Herbie

Banned
there wasn't anything but good times on that thread. It had to have been inadvertant. Send a message to ETR.

poidog

I'm sure it was a mistake. calm down folks. In the admin... there are several different radio buttons to hit and one sure one accidentally got hit. I did it all the time.

Smitty

Premium member
So am I...that's went I mentioned that it was probably a mistake. :)
Just curious if anyone knew anything about it because I've never seen it happen before.

EyeReef

It went way off topic! Lol jk

Sorry Smitty, i think i accidently closed it somehow when I was fiddling with my phone